Communications Manager - large international pharma company
This is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.
In charge of all internal and external communiations activities.
One of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies which has been in Japan for 9 years with around 120 staffs at the moment. The company offers a wide range of products in human pharma and animal health.
- Manage relationships with both internal (HQ, HR, etc.) and external stakeholders (journalists, healthcare professionals, customers, etc.).
- Via various media channel, promote the company's image, value and presence as the leading pharmaceutical company.
- Manage media relations with agencies, media, journalists.
- At least 5 years in corporate communications/ PR position in pharmaceutical company.
- Familiar with media mix and analysis. Have a good relationship with the media side.
- Japanese native level and English business level.
- Works for one of the largest international pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- International environment with high emphasis on using English.
- Steady high growth in Japan's market each year.