- Global exposure-Leading company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest commercial real estate service and investment firm with over 200,000 employees globally. With their headquarters in the USA, they are looking to expand their business.
- Develop comprehensive internal communications strategy for the company encompassing recurring leadership communications, memos,and events.
- Provide and enforce consistent, high quality internal communications across a variety of channels.
- Create and execute short and long term marketing strategy for enterprise business.
The Successful Applicant
- Have worked with different stakeholders - CEO, head of research.
- Fluent in Japanese and English (Reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience in the B2B side- Financial, IT, consulting, corporate service, etc.
What's on Offer
- Great location & beautiful office.
- Global exposure - international company culture.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Good work life balance.