Communication Manager- International Sports Company
Rapid career progression and competitive salary.
Work for the largest European company - great work life balance!
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's top sporting goods companies. This company has over 2000 stores in 60 countries and is wishing to branch out even more in the future.
- Be able to establish the campaign for the stores within Japan.
- Be able to develop PR and events that are based on the company's value and purpose.
- Be able to social network with relevant channels and be a strong presence in the community.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Have a strong passion/interest in sports.
- Have experience in people management skills.
- Be willing to go on frequent business trips in Japan.
- Have experience in offline and online communications.
- CRM background.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
What's on Offer
- Rapid Career Progression by yearly appraisal.
- Employer insurance, and reimbursed transportation.
Opportunity to travel abroad and domestically for business purposes.
- Work for one of the largest sporting goods in the world.
- Great work life balance.