Communication Manager - Global Luxury Retail Company
Offering flex time and remote work; able to utilize English to comm w/ HQ
Low turnover rate within the company
About Our Client
They are a globally well known luxury company providing diverse fashion lines.
You will be responsible for managing a team, creating new forms of communication in order to build business support and increase sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in both Japanese and English, written and spoken
- People management experience
- Min 6 years PR/communication experience within retail industry, preferably luxury experience
What's on Offer
- Offering flex time and remote work; able to utilize English to comm w/ HQ
- Low turnover rate within the company