- Attractive compensation with rapid career progression.
- Opportunity to be in charge of all communications activities of a top company.
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in the manufacturing industry with offices in more than 60 countries around the world. Currently they are seeking for a communications specialist to manage all internal and external communications activities in Japan.
- Write press release in Japanese and handle media relation, interviewing request.
- Plan and execute internal communications such as interview executive, plan events and deliver company message using intranet and email.
- Manage company external communications including corporate social account and external media to support marketing and sales team.
- Create content and translate corporate material from English to Japanese and Japanese to English.
- Plan and implement CSR activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands-on experience of writing news article and interviewing different stakeholders.
- Experience working as a journalist is a plus.
- Has experience translating material from Japanese to/from English.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (read, write, presentation).
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package and rapid career progression.
- Opportunity to work for one of the top companies in the industry with good brand awareness in Japan.
- Flexible and international working environment with English usage.
- Opportunity to develop your expertise in communications field with a broad coverage of responsibilities.