- The top 1 company in the industry with innovative and high quality product.
- Hybrid working environment with chance cover all aspects of communications.
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading company in the mobility solution industry with high ranking in Fortune 500. With more than 50 offices around the world and more than 1000 people in Japan, their growth has been stable year on year. They are looking for a Communication Lead to enhance all of their communications activities in Japan.
- Manage company external communications activities including corporate social account, website content posting.
- Write press release, news article by leveraging different sources of information.
- Plan and execute internal communications such as interviewing company's executives, planning company events and delivering CEO's message using intranet and email.
- Create content and translate corporate material from English to Japanese and Japanese to English.
- Plan and implement CSR activities.
The Successful Applicant
- From 3 years of experience in Corporate Communications in Manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience of writing news article and interviewing different stakeholders.
- Has experience translating material from Japanese to/from English.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (read, write, presentation).
What's on Offer
- Flexible working environment with work from home option.
- Opportunity to work for the top company in the industry with stable career and salary increase.
- Opportunity to develop your expertise in communications field with a broad coverage of responsibilities.
- English usage and chances to write and develop many contents, news articles from scratch.