International working culture
Open - minded mindset
An international humanitarian non-governmental organisation best known for its projects in conflict zones and in countries affected by poverty, wars and epidemic diseases. It received a Nobel Prize in recognition of its members' continued efforts to raise international awareness of potential humanitarian crisis and disasters.
Produces accurate, dynamic and innovative content to further Communications objectives and action plan activities
Contributes to the creation of publications and reports
Leads or coordinates on communications projects or objectives when required.
- Japanese work visa holder
- Japanese language skills (Minimum N1)
- Genuine interest in and commitment to humanitarian principles
- Insight and understanding of communications, marketing approaches and media landscape of Japan.
- 24 paid holidays per year
- Health and social insurance
- Child Allowance
- Condolence holidays