Communication Assistant Manager
Passion for sustainability
Working for a good cause
An independent and international non-profit organisation which sets a standard for environmental sustainability. The mission of the this company is to manage the labelling system that tells consumers which products are safe to buy they in the knowledge they aren't affecting and destroying the environment.
Tokyo office is situated in the city centre and it has around 8 people.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Public Relations and Communications Manager.
- Working with the Public Relations and Communications Manager and key accounts to integrate Public Relations campaigns with customer sales promotions.
- Coordinating service campaigns and maintaining successful field campaign operation.
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services.
- Working with the Public Relations and Communications Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for Public Relations campaigns.
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and retail personnel.
- Keeping accurate and timely record of campaign attendance, traffic, and sales.
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
- College degree
- Japanese work visa holder
- Must be residing in Japan
- Japanese requirement: Must be able to speak and write it fluently
- 2- 4 years' experience in public relations, communications, marketing
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Superb organisational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Basic understanding of public relations, communications, and marketing concepts and sales strategy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Business travels
- Speak in front of large audiences
- A career in sustainability
- Good work ethics
- International HQ