Provide commercial guidance to operational leadership
Working with largest food services group in the world
My client is headquartered in the UK and employs more than 550,000 people in approximately 50 countries, serving more than 5.5 billion meals a year.
My client mainly servicing in Business Industry, Health care & Senior Living, Education and Sports & Leisure.My client is expanding their Asia foot print and is looking at recruiting great talent in the business.
- To support and involve in month end closing
- Deliver easily digestible and actionable financial reporting, analysis and commentary to management to support decision-making, forecasting outcomes of commercial initiatives and drive value creation
- To lead and involve in monthly outlook, 90-day forecast, annual budget, periodic forecasting & multi-year plan
- Liaise daily with other functional areas of the business including but not limited to FP&A, business development, supply chain and legal
- Ensure contractual price escalations and variations are implemented effectively
- Commerce / Finance / Accounting Degree qualified
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and successfully influence senior management
Newly created role
Good remuneration package