Work in a top tier company in the industry
Gain extensive sales and management skills
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in fire protective boards. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies in line with company goals and objectives, with the aim to accelerate growth.
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.) as well as to understand threats.
- Managing existing client relationships - understanding their requirements, ensuring their needs are met.
- Designing and implementing new sales and customer acquisition strategies.
- Collaborating with and coordinating diverse teams (e.g. marketing, sales, customer service).
- Negotiating ongoing contracts with suppliers and customers; managing and reviewing contracts and making recommendations regarding commercially.
- Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics and reporting to senior management.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term, profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Assisting with setting, managing, and monitoring financial targets and budget development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree - Major in Chemistry or related, other discipline are welcome to apply
- 10 - 15 years of sales experience within the chemicals/building materials industry
- Excellent sales skills, value selling skills and negotiation skills.
- Organisational skills to communicate and align account activities/goals.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence across multiple functions of customer organisation
- Required to be fluent in Japanese language - read/write and speak
What's on Offer
Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader