Join an international and teamwork environment
Lead all commercial activities of the Japan organization
The Company is a global leader in infrastructure and environmental services.
- Monitoring situation of Japanese infrastructure market and to communicate with key players in the industry, providing advisory consultants for projects, local partners for getting useful information and/or working together for any potential future opportunities
- Develop business growth plan and strategies for the municipal market and execute
- Develop and maintain relationship with strategic client targets, business partners, national authorities
- Evaluate the cost of the Project together; then evaluate the value of the project against the bid evaluation criteria
- Foster synergies between the various entities of the group which are involved in the municipal business
- Create analysis, reports and presentation to global teams
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese and English
- Previous experience with local governments, municipalities, public sectors in Japan
- Strong presentation, negotiation and customer relations skills
- Ability to perform and cooperate in a teamwork environment
The Role offers an opportunity to gain extensive business development skill set and career development within an international and growth-driven organisation.