Commercial Contracts Manager - Leading IT Software Company
Senior functional head position reporting to Country Head
Central location and great benefits
The client is a global IT software company that provides its customers with data management and analytics platform. The company offers flex-time with a 7.5 hour workday and unlimited work from home.
- Negotiate and draft commercial agreements with enterprise customers
- Advise the sales department on legal matters
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations, as well as company policies
- Conduct analyses and implement improvements of relevant processes and work-flow
- 5+ years of experience in negotiating and drafting commercial agreements
- Experience with software licensing agreements
- Fluent spoken and written skills in Japanese and English
This is the opportunity to join a market leader in a senior role with interaction with global stakeholders.