CMO Control Manager - Biopharmaceutical - Tokyo - up to 15M JPY
International pharmaceutical company
High level of expertise involving lean manufacturing projects
About Our Client
Our client, an international Pharmaceuticals company located in Tokyo, is looking for its next bilingual CMO Control Manager, to oversee critical cell processing Contract Manufacturing Organizations. you have a bachelor degree in life sciences and you benefit from 5 years of experience working in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, quality, or biopharmaceutical development? Don't miss this opportunity and apply now!
As a CMO Control Manager, your role will be to:
- oversee critical cell processing Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- work with both internal and external partners to define and implement the vision for this business-critical function and ensure the ongoing GMP supply of cell manufacturing
- conduct regular monitoring and gather data to enable solid Supplier Relationship Management
- identify and escalate business-critical issues effecting Compliance, Operations and Management to senior management as necessary
- manage and track CMO performance prior to (preparation), during (direct oversight) and after (campaign
- summaries/reports) manufacturing.
- Partner with internal stakeholders (Quality, Technical Operations, Regulatory, etc) for troubleshooting and management of in depth process investigations
- establish and lead a benchmark vendor management program
- draft, manage, and deliver on annual CMO related goals, objectives, and operating budget
- identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities and effectively lead timely resolution of supply issues
This list is not exhaustive. Other responsibilities might be added.
Although the company is located in Tokyo, the position will require to work with the CMO on their site, with an ability to travel as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will display the following requirements:
- bachelor's degree, ideally in life sciences, cell biology, or closely related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience working in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, quality, or biopharmaceutical development
- Strong quality and compliance background in a commercial GMP operational environment
- Strong leadership and an innate ability to collaborate and build relationships
What's on Offer