Cluster Revenue Manager - Real Estate - Tokyo
Develop your career working for a global real estate business.
Full responsibility for revenue management across a number of properties.
About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of serviced apartments operating worldwide across: North and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.
Founded over 30 years ago the company now employs over 6,000 people across over 25 countries.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the property and manage day to day yield operations.
- Perform daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform regular competitive benchmark studies and be informed of market trends.
- Create and maintain a 3 month rolling demand & sell calendar for Short Stay and 6 month rolling demand & sell calendar for Long Stay.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each property.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all OTA channels.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of Revenue Management experience preferred.
- English and Japanese language.
- Computer literate with a strong command of Excel.
- Knowledgeable of hospitality technology and general Distribution environment: PMS, Channel Manager, Revenue Management Systems, GDS, CRS, Extranets.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
What's on Offer
Work for one of the biggest hospitality companies in the world. A great opportunity to develop a strong career for a global business.