Cluster Assistant Reservation Manager for Luxury Hotel
Work for an International Luxury Hotel
Promising career progression
A multinational luxury hotel chain who is continuing to grow the business.
- Be a hands-on leader effectively handling incoming reservations requests, follow-ups, reporting and rostering so all administrative requirements are completed.
- Encourage salesmanship by team members in cross-selling & up-selling and to capture opportunities through all distribution channels.
- Uphold our high standards of quality and perform audits on team outputs.
- Lead a motivational and cohesive team in a multicultural setting both within the department and with other colleagues.
- Has background in Hospitality and Management
- Has the ability to speak and write in English and Japanese
- Familiar with hotel operations
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Passionate in working in the hospitality industry
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Exciting career opportunities
- Working in a multinational luxury hotel