- Global Insurance company with high level technical team
- International working environment
About Our Client
One of the biggest leading global Insurance companies provides different products and services in the world.
- Utilize Cloud Architecture (AWS) with Serverless and high availability best practices
- Work in Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies, using CI, CD best practices with knowledge of DevOps and cloud infrastructure scripts (CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Guide teams to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- To provide hands-on architecture and solution guidance to solution architects embedded in the tribe(s) to the target IT architecture roadmap and standards.
- Ensure code complies with security policies and guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures
- Experience in infrastructure, database, and networking architecture for highly available applications
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Professional experience architecting large scale solutions on AWS
What's on Offer
- You can work remotely
- The official language of communication: English
- Attractive Salary Package