Cloud Service Delivery Manager @ VDI Leader
Global Leader in VDI space
International Environment | Work environment | Salary package and benefit
Our Client is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies. In Japan they have about 120-130 people and they have a very nice office in central Tokyo.
· Manage Service delivery, ensuring defined acceptance criteria has been met
· Align release roadmaps and highlight risks & field concerns
· Optimize pre-sales engagement including POC/trial process, RFEs, competitive etc.
· Track strategic Cloud deals and ensure cross-functional alignment
· Engage with customers to ensure delivery meets customer expectations
· Drive customer communication - outages, RCA, events, whitepapers, etc.
· Maintain business summary (sales/usage projections, renewability, supportability, etc.) for Cloud services and present in Engineering QBRs
· Participate and present at customer and partner-facing events
· Strive to make Engineering teams successful while adhering to strict quality standards
· Have the ability to manage several concurrent projects and initiatives
· Understand Cloud deployments, high-level architecture, and common terminology
· Take a customer-first mindset to drive the release process
· Are comfortable sharing tough news based on data driven evidence
· Possess strong project management skills in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Have analytical skills with ability to interpret and present information from numerous sources
· Industry experience managing service delivery for Cloud services
· Prior experience in a customer-facing field role
· Experience in building third party partnerships with mutually beneficial goals
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.