Cloud SE @ Security/Backup Global Leader
Global Leader in Security / Backup / Disaster Recovery Software
International Environment / Work-Life Balance / Competitive Salary Package
My Client is a global technology company with Corporate Headquarters in Switzerland and International Headquarters in Singapore. Company develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share and data access. Company has 18 offices worldwide. My Client has Cloud data centers internationally, including the United States, France, Singapore, Japan, and Germany. In Japan Company currently 25 employees. They have started business in Japan 10 years ago and office location is in Roppongi Hills.
- Articulate and advise clients' cloud transition and transformation
- Work closely with Cloud partners to increase awareness, sales opportunities and revenue in the ecosystem
- Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on Company's technology and solutions
- Analyze prospective partners' and customers' business requirements, go to market strategy, security, audit, retention, and other policies associated with protection or transfer of the data;
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs;
- Develop business proposals outlining Company's solution to identified business, regulatory, and internal policies & requirements;
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within prospect's accounts with a significant focus placed on continuous discovery, gap analysis and new opportunities development
- 5 or more years' experience as Pre-Sales SE supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around storage software, storage hardware and/or backup software and hardware.
- Experience of cloud service and solution company is preferred.
Technical Knowledge should include many of the following:-
- Good understanding of IT storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications.
- Good working knowledge of SAN/NAS, Networking and Backup
- Strong knowledge of the Storage and Backup industry with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of products.
- Backup and/or Storage solution design experience
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Databases like, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, storage networks (SAN/NAS), Backup/Recovery, DR and BC (Business Continuity).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Cloud(Azure/AWS/other cloud)and APIs
- Security knowledge / Security certification are welcome
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to translate customers business requirements into technical solutions which deliver genuine benefits back to the business.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.