Cloud Sales Manager, Software Company
Office is in central Tokyo
Leading software company
Our client is one of the leading software company in the world, they develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery and secure file sync and share data access.
- Generate and accelerate revenue growth as well as develop new opportunities of Cloud solutions.
- Responsible for assigned named account business such as revenue, relation with customers and pipeline management.
- Engage and recruit the named accounts as SP (Services Provider) Partners by sharing our value proposition and cloud business model.
- Managing the project including contract to developing cloud service model with partners
- Focus market would be Telecom industry and Cloud/Managed Service Providers
- Interface between Sales Engineering/R&D and the sales teams.
- Sales and business development experience in Cloud/SaaS/Software company.
- Strong pitching/negotiation skill to develop new service business model (cloud service) with partner and internal counterpart.
- Excellent client service attitude and client-centric mindset. Able to understand clients varied need in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and good initiative to meet these needs in a timely manner.
- Proven track record of successes in converting sales opportunities into orders.
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in large business environments.
- Strong commitment to drive the business and achieve the target.
- Team player with strong business acumen and new market penetration fighter.
- Strong compensation and benefits package.
- Good carrier growth for the potential candidate.
- Opportunity for being the part of growing business.
- Good work life balance, working from home is available.