Cloud Sales Manager, Software Company
Tokyo 23 Wards
Office is in central Tokyo
Leading software company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading software company in the world, they develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery and secure file sync and share data access.
- Generate and accelerate revenue growth as well as develop new opportunities of Cloud solutions.
- Responsible for assigned named account business such as revenue, relation with customers and pipeline management.
- Engage and recruit the named accounts as SP (Services Provider) Partners by sharing our value proposition and cloud business model.
- Managing the project including contract to developing cloud service model with partners
- Focus market would be Telecom industry and Cloud/Managed Service Providers
- Interface between Sales Engineering/R&D and the sales teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales and business development experience in Cloud/SaaS/Software company.
- Strong pitching/negotiation skill to develop new service business model (cloud service) with partner and internal counterpart.
- Excellent client service attitude and client-centric mindset. Able to understand clients varied need in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and good initiative to meet these needs in a timely manner.
- Proven track record of successes in converting sales opportunities into orders.
- Proven expertise working with the executive level in large business environments.
- Strong commitment to drive the business and achieve the target.
- Team player with strong business acumen and new market penetration fighter.
What's on Offer
- Strong compensation and benefits package.
- Good carrier growth for the potential candidate.
- Opportunity for being the part of growing business.
- Good work life balance, working from home is available.