Cloud Project Manager
Has won numerous awards for innovation and best places to work
Located in central Tokyo
About Our Client
A US based award-winning global services company that focuses on next-generation worker & customer experiences using the latest cloud technologies and is partnered with some of the world's largest companies and brands. They have almost 1000 employees across 5 offices globally and are seeing constant growth. Their goal at the moment is to support the expansion of cloud technologies in the Japanese market and are actively looking for new people to join their teams as business is going quite well and is expected to develop further in the next few years.
- Be accountable for every aspect of a project from planning, implementation, to management.
- Clarify necessary tasks and scope, assign appropriate resources, and manage progress, schedule and budget.
- Value the customer communications and smooth project operation to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for identification of customer business process, its pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Lead or support pre-sales phase by identifying the customer's business requirements and proposing appropriate solution to meet the business expectations as well as solve the existing pain points.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in or would like to experience in SI using public clouds.
- Must be playing an active part as 1) a PM of prime vendor and 2) a business consultant.
- 10 years or longer experience as a PM in an engineering team.
- Experience to work as Business Analyst for 2 years +
- Experience in scope/risk management based on the SoW and Change Request
- Understanding of the overall software development process (from the business requirement gathering interview to the release).
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to explain technical issues to non-technical customers.
- Attitude to positively lead a project as a team member as well as a team leader.
- Experience as a project manager to lead 10-20 member projects in a SI vendor.
- Experience as a vendor, as well as a user
- Fluent level Japanese communication skills and business English skills
What's on Offer
- International and flexible work environment
- Located in central Tokyo
- Market leader in cloud technology services
- Has won numerous awards for innovation and best places to work
- Growing business with expected market expansion