Cloud Operations Engineer
Transform platforms to Cloud based systems
Regular improvements & enhancements on Cloud platforms
About Our Client
One of the leading international financial firms.
- Build, automate, deploy, manage and support infrastructure platform and services stacks on Private and Public Cloud.
- Automate manual processes to enable self-service capability
- Collaborate with global teams to provide continuous improvement and enhancement on Cloud platform.
- Training and documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in building / managing Public Cloud services, AWS. Azure or GCP
- Useful technical skills: Python, APIs, Micro services Docker container, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Nexus or Jenkins
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools, Ansible, Terraform
- Good understanding of Linux or Windows platform, networking, core infrastructure such as DNS, NTP, LDAP, SSO, Active Directory, Windows, SCCM
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
- International working environment
- Team work environment