Tokyo 23 Wards
Global Software company
New open role and urgent hiring
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world leading backup software company. They develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery and secure the file and data access.
- Attract new partners to sell services to existing customer base of the partner.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations.
- Close new sales/accounts by answering telephone, email inquiries, verifying and entering information.
- Actively solicit for all leads and direct sales opportunities, referring leads as appropriate, and updates all sales opportunities onto Salesforce.
- Daily engagement with distributors.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to articulate product's different features, and answers any questions customers might have.
- Have strong closing sales skills.
- Previous sales experience as Inside Sales Representative, Lead Development Representative.
- Experience with cold calling is preferred.
- Previous experience in IT industry is preferred.
- Fluent Japanese Speaker/business English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Fully working from home/good work life balance.
- Good career growth for potential candidate.