- Top tier Insurance company
- Great Working Environment with Sustainable Individual Development
About Our Client
Our client is a global top insurance company with a great sustainability and reputation, offering the solutions and strategies to the customers, and seeking for the excellent services.
The group is making a effective impact on the society and also taking care of the individual employees' skill development and long-term career path.
The company is also known as a technology hub, thanks to their ongoing technology advancements.
- End-to-end solution designs including security, availability, networking and performance of the platform and applications.
- Lifecyle ownership on Cloud services for continual improvements
- Plans and executes broad resolutions, plans and executes Infrastructure as Code practices
- Handles complex communication with internal partners and external stakeholders
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
- Partners with application development, operations, and customers to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology or related discipline.
- 2 years or more administrative networking activities on NW routing, Firewall, NW dump analysis and NW monitoring
- 2 years or more administrative activities on Web technologies, TLS with PKI infrastructure, DNS, Load balancer, Reverse Proxy, WAF and HTTP/S session analysis
- 5 years or more of Cloud based technologies implementation for Application platform and 2+ years' experience with some or all of below as a Infrastructure engineer
- Cloud based NW - Express route, VNet, MS peering, UDR, NSG, Azure GW
- Strong experience to provision and setup Cloud native technologies with ensuring right security control and durability as standard design
- Strong experience to support Application developers to onboard applications into Cloud Based Application platform
- Able to communicate effectively within the team and Has the motivation in Problem-solving
- Have the aptitude for planning, implementing, and debugging software and related technologies
- Fluent English and Japanese will be preferred
- Ability to work independently, and in a team
What's on Offer
- Diversified working environment with a professional and highly-motivated team
- Access to the cutting-edge technologies and tools
- A competitive salary of up to 13 milliom JPY per year
- Clear career path and skill enhancement, with a competitive salary in the industry