Cloud Data Engineer (2+ Azure) at Tier 1 Insurance Company
International Environment and Opportunity for Development
Become an IT architect as Career path
About Our Client
【About the Company】
Your company offers insurance products and services. The Company underwrites and sells life and health insurance, including medical care, illness, death, and group health insurance. A company active in 20 countries.
This insurance company was a pioneer when entering the Japanese market. Unlike domestic insurance players, who primarily focus on individual life insurance, it has been focusing on offering a range of corporate-owned life insurance products to small and medium-sized enterprises.
You will be responsible for doing new developments to the accounting systems (largely based in the Cloud)
The Successful Applicant
[What Do You Need To Succeed? ]
- Previous experience in public Cloud computing, preferably Azure (>2 years)
- Familiarity with one or many of the following concepts: Cloud Infrastructure, Database Administration, Network Administration
- Fluent Japanese and English (conversational level)
- Pro-active attitude
- Object Oriented coding experience (Java/C#.net) (>1 year)
What's on Offer
【What Makes this Role Attractive?】
- Global Environment
- Wide exposure to the latest Cloud technology.
- Close cooperation with business and technology with short feedback loops.