Cloud Consultant at Information Security PRE-IPO Leader
Global Leader in Privileged Access Security
Startup | Great work environment | Excellent salary package
Our Client is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. Our Client delivers the industry's most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world's leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
- Plan and oversee the execution of the Guided Success Plan, a privileged access management program, created and customized according to the customer's needs for ensuring the success in meeting the customer's Privilege Access Management goals.
- Guide the customer through both Privilege Access Management and Security best practices aimed at rapid risk reduction in the Customer Environment
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Assume overall customer adoption responsibility and act as a critical issue management role.
- Serve as the primary point of contact during planning, deployment and post implementation.
- 5+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator
- 3+ years of experience at a SaaS or security vendor in a consultancy or customer success role
- A wide understanding of technologies and technical disciplines, including databases, networking, systems administration, application development, and information security
- Experience setting up and installing enterprise grade software on both Windows and Unix platforms
- Experience with Active Directory and IDP systems in Enterprise environments
- Ability to understand critical issues and bring appropriate resolution to complex problems
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.