- Work fully remotely as part of the global Project Management team
- Launch your career from CRO or hospital experience only
About Our Client
- Multinational healthcare company with focus on Oncology and CNS related therapeutic areas
- Serve as primary contact with client to ensure communication is maintained and project schedules are adhered to.
- Lead problem solving and resolution efforts by assisting with issue identification, resolution, documentation, and escalation.
- Participate in client meetings and respond to all client requests in a timely manner.
- Author data change requests based on client's needs.
- Coordinate the implementation and review of the data changes.
- Partner with other project managers on a cross functional basis to develop and implement business process improvement activities.
- Coordinate efforts towards data uploads (users, sites etc.) in the different environments
- Set-up, maintain and/or close out project files and study information ((e.g., regulatory documents, Trial Master File (TMF), enrollment, Adverse Events (AEs)/Serious Adverse Events (SAEs), site supplies, Institutional Review Board re-approvals, data queries) on a variety of databases and systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in clinical trials (CRC, CRA, CTA)
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and in English and Japanese.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills; ability to present in front of an audience.
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Analytical decision making.
- Business analyst experience in a software environment preferred
What's on Offer
- Move to a major global organization
- Work onsite at a leading pharmaceutical company
- Build experience in project management