Clinical Trial Manager
Join a global fast paced start up!
Be part of next generation oncology drug development.
About Our Client
Leading CRO with track record of 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs. 10,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages.
- Lead the development and update of the Japan development plan according to internal and external data and competitive landscape and in alignment with the global development strategy
- Take accountability for the project timeline and budget
- Lead the Japan development activities according to the plan and lead the responses to regulatory authorities
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a health or science-related field
- Solid understanding of the drug development process
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English
What's on Offer
Involvement in cutting-edge drug development for the global market. Top of the market compensation and forward thinking leadership in an international environment.