Clinical Study Leader, European Pharma, 11M
Strong pipeline with 5 PIII trials in 2017
Broad responsibilities in mid sized company to expand your career skill
About Our Client
A European pharma company located in Central Tokyo is looking for a Clinical Study Leader to join their R&D team. The company is unique because it does not have to follow the HQ strategy and is actually encouraged to make local Japan decisions and strategy.
Work in collaboration with the Clinical Development Director to lead clinical strategy in development projects and team activities in Japan.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years or more experience in clinical development
- Understanding of global development process and formulation of development strategies for Japan
- Bilingual with Fluent Japanese and business level English
What's on Offer
- 5 PIII clinical trials in 2017
- Small/mid size company means you will have broad responsibilities and advance your career skill in the R&D/clinical development area
- Japan office develops much of the clinical strategy in Japan, and you will have the chance to play a key role in this planning