Clinical Specialist - Acute Care Diagnostics
Enhance leadership and clinical acumen with fast-growing company
Collaborate with diverse stakeholders to develop clinical support for products
The client is global leader with a long-term commitment to providing innovative solutions for the improvement of patient care. The company develop, manufacture and distribute quality instruments, related reagents and data management solutions with an aim to set new standards in the industry. With an expanding portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily in research and product development.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installations and necessary diagnoses and troubleshooting of complex instrument and reagent system applications
- Within territory installed base, responsible for ensuring total customer satisfaction, base maintenance and incremental revenue growth
- Support sales teams, organizations and distributors to visit new and current customers in Japan with the purpose of understanding their needs and introduce or give updates on product range, including the performance of system demonstrations and evaluations.
- Interact with Area Sales Managers to provide pre-sales and post-sales clinical support.
- Achieves / maintains consultative level of knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the organisation of user and expert meetings, e.g. technical workshops and high level scientific meetings.
Bachelor's degree (medical technology preferred, respiratory therapy, nursing or related scientific discipline) or equivalent work experience
Proven technical proficiency and knowledge
Strong planning and organisation skills
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, distributors, end-user groups and experts in the rapidly expanding field of acute care diagnostics
Support clinical and scientific development by educating key stakeholders on necessary concepts and product knowledge
- Flexible working hours with many opportunities for travel