Clinical Scientist Ophthalmology
Tokyo 23 Wards
Join an Industry Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company
Drive R&D Clinical Strategy and Execution
About Our Client
- Leading pharmaceutical company globally.
- Developing drugs across the following therapeutic areas: Oncology, Neuroscience, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines, Immunology, Cardiovascular and Metabolism.
- Plannning of target indications and clinical development plan (CDP) for assigned therpaeutic area
- Setting target product profile (TPP) and generation of probablity of technical success
- Communication and negotiation with affiliates overseas and domestic stakeholders, such as therapeutic area experts (TAEs)
- Clinical and scientific evaluation on due diligence of potential in-license products
- Regulatory activities during drug approval process
The Successful Applicant
- Medical or Life Sciences degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience in managing or leading global or multi-country project
- Experience in project management and/or team leadership, functional line management in one or more of the Pharmaceutical functions.
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing project priorities and work assignments.
What's on Offer
- International corporate environment with a relaxing atmosphere.
- Good work-life balance and opportunity
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Strong pipeline including Oncology, Neuroscience, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines, Immunology, Cardiovascular and Metabolism.