Clinical Scientist, Biopharmaceuticals
Join an Industry Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company
Drive R&D Project Planning and Execution across the Company
- Leading European pharmaceutical company globally.
- Developing drugs across the following therapeutic areas: Oncology, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines, Immunology, Cardiovascular and Metabolism.
- Ensure the project management in alignment with the established organisational objectives.
- Build the Japan development plan in collaboration with Japan and global development teams and stakeholders.
- Lead the project team to obtain the endorsement from governance body.
- Develop project time-line in line with strategy and plan of the project.
- Provide oversight of project status by tracking ongoing milestones.
- Develop and maintain issue / risk management plans including solution plans.
- Design recovery plans upon being alerted on impending issue / risk.
- Manage review and challenge the project budget plan.
- Track the project related expense and manage updates when required.
- Facilitate and coordinate core project planning discussion to make the team move toward project's goal.
- Collaborate with global PMO to proceed project in line with global vision.
- Medical or Life Sciences degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience in managing or leading global or multi-country project
- Experience in project management and/or team leadership, functional line management in one or more of the Pharmaceutical functions.
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing project priorities and work assignments.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Strong pipeline including: Oncology, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines, Immunology, Cardiovascular and Metabolism.
- High scientific research focus