Clinical Science Lead - Neurology
Join the market leader in the field of Neurology
Responsibilities as a regional/ country level Development Team leader
One of the leading global pharmaceutical companies widely recognised especially in the field of neurology. With over USD 50 billion in revenue more than 100,000 employees benefit from the corporate's growth and development strategy.
- Lead the Development Team, including but not limited to: stakeholder management, team alignment, team meeting and communication, team goal setup and deliverable status check, collaborate with other project teams such as EDT, JCST, ST.
- Contemplate study design for each clinical trial and prepare study concept according to the CDP.
- Oversee the ongoing evaluation of study efficacy/safety and data quality, effectively and efficiently interact with partners, key opinion leaders and investigators.
- Understand and apply scientific principles to clinical development strategy
- TA Neurology preferred
- 5 years experience at pharmaceutical company
- MD license
- Involvement in cutting-edge drug development for the global market.