Clinical Project Manager
Be part of a global pharma that provides innovative COVID solutions.
Boost your career in a fast pace environment.
About Our Client
You will be part of a global pharmaceutical company with a pipeline of several COVID solutions. Supporting an alliance backed by the World Health Organization through supply of 200 million vaccine doses.
- Lead the development and update of the Japan development plan according to internal and external data and competitive landscape and in alignment with the global development strategy
- Ensure alignment with disease strategy in Japan
- Take accountability for the project timeline and budget
- Lead the Japan development activities according to the plan and lead the responses to regulatory authorities
- Lead Japan/global governance reviews for endorsement
- Provide leadership in establishment and working of the Japan project team
- Coach and mentoring junior team members
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a health or science-related field
- Solid understanding of the drug development process
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English
What's on Offer
Involvement in cutting-edge drug development for the global market. Top of the market compensation and forward thinking leadership in an international environment.