Clinical Project Manager - Oncology
Groundbreaking research and radical innovation
Leading pharmaceutical company in the oncology field
About Our Client
One of the leading global pharmaceutical companies widely recognised especially in the field of oncology. With over USD 50 billion in revenue more than 100,000 employees benefit from the corporate's growth and development strategy.
- Lead the development plan including LCM plan according to internal and external data and competitive landscape and in alignment with the global development strategy
- Ensure alignment with disease strategy in Japan and report to Japan Oncology head
- Take accountability for the project timeline and budget
The Successful Applicant
· Project management track record
· Oncology experience
· Pharmaceutical industry experience
What's on Offer
Be part of the leading clinical development team in the field of oncology. Next generation drug development for the global market. Top-of-the-market compensation.