Clinical Project Manager - Oncology
Leadership role within the Oncology Medical and Development
Japan project strategy, plan and execution
About Our Client
One of the leading global pharmaceutical companies widely recognised especially in the field of oncology. With over USD 50 billion in revenue more than 100,000 employees benefit from the corporate's growth and development strategy.
- Lead the development plan including LCM plan according to internal and external data and competitive landscape and in alignment with the global development strategy
- Ensure alignment with disease strategy in Japan and report to Japan Oncology head
- Take accountability for the project timeline and budget
The Successful Applicant
· 10 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with specific experience of leading matrix teams
· Experience in clinical development
· Oncology experience clinically or within pharmaceutical industry
What's on Offer
Be part of the leading clinical development team in the field of oncology. Next generation drug development for the global market. Top-of-the-market compensation.