Clinical Pharmacology Manager
Contribute to the Clinical Pharmacology Division at a Leading Global Pharma
Utilize your Experience in Modelling and Simulation in a Senior Level Position
- Industry leading global pharmaceutical company with expertise in modelling and simulation based drug development
- Participate in implementation of model based drug development using quantitative approaches
- Provide pharmacology components of Clinical Plans and clinical pharmacology expertise to the project team including plan, design and oversee clinical pharmacology studies with operational assistance from operations colleagues
- Coordinate with medical writers (and other team members) in the data review, analysis and reporting of the CP study. Responsible, in conjunction with medical writer, for overall content and accuracy of study report before forwarding for final sign-off.
- Directs the planning of all relevant clinical PK-PD analyses.
PhD in Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacometrics, Engineering or other suitable post-graduate qualification
Extensive industry experience in clinical pharmacology and/or clinical PK/PD and/or pharmacometrics
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
Demonstrated presentation skills
- Responsible for the planning and execution of clinical pharmacology components of clinical programs at a leading global pharmaceutical company in modelling and simulation
- Act as Clinical Pharmacology leader on Clinical Sub Team and Development Teams