Clinical Operations Manager
Work for a Major Global Pharmaceutical Company
Contribute to Regional Clinical Operations Management
- Top 3 multinational pharmaceutical company, with global HQ situated in US
- Expertise in drug development in oncology, neuroscience, immunology, cardiovascular
Work with Regional Clinical Operations team to support and supervise all clinical trial activities conducted in Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
Works with Global Clinical Operations colleagues to ensure global alignment of study progress and processes.
- Experience in leadership - effective mentoring capabilities
- Extensive clinical operations management experience (preferably for global clinical studies)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with cross functional team members
- Supporting and implementing best practices and continuous improvement
- Familiar with GCP practices and ICH guidelines
- Opportunity to manage global clinical trials at a regional level (across Japan, Korea and Taiwan)
- Develop career in an industry leading company for oncology