Clinical Diagnostics Sales
Excellent career progression opportunities for a global life science giant
Collaborative projects with multinational experts across a diverse platform
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable solutions for diagnostics instrumentation. The company innovates and develops quality instruments with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, with a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of clinical diagnostics.
- Manage the delivery process of samples and be responsible for customers' requirements and services
- Work closely with project management team for data collection to facilitate internal improvement
- Cooperate with business management department to assist analysis on new customers and key account customers
- Coordinate and summarize bidding projects.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in life science, biological engineering or related;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills with logical thinking.
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Japanese.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of clinical diagnostics
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster