- Contribute to Greater Outcomes for Patients across Japan and Overseas
- Further Develop your Career as a Medical Director in Global IMP Development
About Our Client
- US Headquartered Biopharmaceutical company specialized in the development of biologics to treat conditions within oncology, immunology, infectious disease and neurology therapeutic areas.
- Lead the development of Oncology projects (early and late phase) across oncology development pipeline.
- Development of strategic plans, protocol plans and managing Clinical Study Reports (CSRs).
- Communication with internal/external stakeholders (w/ functions within the company, CROs, and external KOLs) and managing clinical trials.
- Collaboration with global teams/counterparts Communication with PMDA/MHLW, functioning as a clinical leader and working with regulatory colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
- Licensed MD
- Native level Japanese
- Business level English
- 5 years of Clinical Development experience either in industry, or through proven academic collaboration
What's on Offer
- Have a wide impact on patients across Japan and further afield
- Meaningful position in a major global company
- Stable career path, overseas experience opportunities