Client Solution Executive, Telecommunications Giant
Multinational telecom company
Report to overseas and will get a chance to have a frequent business travel
Our clients have been securing enterprise level networks and infrastructure for decades. Their visibility across a large amount of the world's traffic gives them an advantage in putting intelligence to work for you. Our portfolio includes Security Professional Services, Network and Gateway operations, Security Monitoring and Operations and Incident response.
- Facilitating the pursuit of large enterprise ICT contracts.
- Leading the pursuit teams in developing the most compelling win strategies in the marketplace.
- Bringing the best resources to maximize win rates.
- Aligning pursuit activities with the customer's desired business outcomes.
- Building and organizing the most effective pursuit teams, ensuring we have the experience and competencies to win.
- Leading client facing commercial and contract negotiations.
- Relevant work experience in similar industry.
- Consultative/solutions thought leadership experience.
- Global solutions development and delivery experience.
- Experience in selling complex multi-tower solutions.
- Experience with direct sales and consortia/partnership based commercial relationships.
- Experience with complex deal commercial contracting and risk identification/mitigation techniques.
- Analytically skills and the ability to adopt a detailed commercial approach.
- Management and leadership skills with a proven track record in managing large and geographically distributed teams.
- Fluent Japanese and fluent English
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Work in a global company and the global environment, frequent business travel.
- Office is in central Tokyo, good work life balance.