Client Services Manager
Sun, sea and amazing year-round weather!
Manager role at lobal finance company with amazing work-life balance
This firm has been in Japan for many years and is one of the largest banks in the world. This entire team function is located in Okinawa with direct reporting into their Tokyo HQ.
This is a managerial role for someone who is looking to be a mentor for junior staff and the main point of contact for reporting to Tokyo head office.
- Native level Japanese (English good to have!)
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Some managerial experience
- Attractive global company in a desirable living location
- International and collaborative team members
- Upwards mobility for those who want to grow their career and skill set