Client Services Consultant - HR for Gloabl Finanical Firm
Unique onsite HR within global firm
The perfect step to a high elvel career in HR
About Our Client
My client is a U.S headquartered company that specialises in Global Contingent Workforce Management Solutions Organisation or Managed Service Provider (MSP).
Maintain desk procedures and day-to-day processes:
- Maintain an updated SOP "Standard Operating Procedures" for day-to-day procedures so that operation functions efficiently
- Implement new processes and enhance current process to strengthen efficiency
- Conduct orientation for all new workers either face-to-face or via phone while providing the new hire orientation packet. Collect all signed necessary paperwork
- Maintain accurate and complete WAND records for all workers
- Resolve and follow through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker, either at the request of the worker or that of his/her manager
- Consistently exhibit friendly, professional customer service
- Facilitate the fulfilment of temporary requisitions
- Efficiently manage the relationship/interaction of the approves staffing desk suppliers and managers
- Resolve and follow through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker, manager and staffing agency
- Consistently exhibit professional customer service
- Proactively meet with hiring managers to qualify requisitions
- Convey requisition and client environment information to approved suppliers to empower them for success
- Ensure work is performed in a manner respectful and compatible with client's environment
- Develop positive and professional relationships with client users
- Consistent follow through so that issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Initiate proactive meetings with end users to gauge satisfaction and to identify opportunities for improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors preferred
- Three years of experience in staffing, sales, marketing, HR/recruiting, customer service or staffing industry operations is preferred.
- Effective communication skills - both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal skills - Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and clients.
- Strong customer service, administrative, and organisational skills.
- Strong MS Office Suite - particularly Excel, Word, MS Outlook.
- Ability to function independently while being detail oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability think outside the box
- Working knowledge of labour and employment laws
- College degree
- Ability to process changes into database programs with few entry errors
- Experience with quality customer service requirements
What's on Offer
Clear career progression & advancement
Rare & unique set of responsibilities