Client Services Advisor, Assistant Manager
Very friendly work envirnoment and flex options
One of the largest asset managers globally
One of the largest asset managers globally with a wide variety of investment solutions.
- Design financial planning and advice journey for target clients.
- Participate on seminars as a speaker.
- Provide hybrid advice to the clients as a certified and licensed advisor by supporting their initial goal setting and the advice journey.
- Set up required training programs for new advisors following in the next year and beyond.
- Set up quality assurance programs to enhance quality and excellence.
* Strong financial industry background
* Sales/client facing experiences including financial advice/planning and fund wrap type of product sales (preferable)
* Excellent communication capability in Japanese and English is preferable
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Business planning and programme management experiences
* License: JSDA Sales Representative and Internal Controller, CFP/AFP is preferable
- Very competitive salary base and commision incentives
- Flex work environment and great work culture
- The opportunity to be a team leader and promoted shortly