Client Service Analyst for Global Alternative Investment Firm
Competitive Salary and bonus
Work at one of the largest allocators of private equity globally
One of the largest allocators of Private Equity capital in the world.
- Work directly with Relationship Managers on client deliverables and special projects
- Work with Business Development team to prepare presentation materials
- Maintain a knowledge of assigned client portfolios
- Assist in client portfolio development
- At least two years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Detail oriented and team player
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Very competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to work at one of the largest PE asset allocators globally.
- Small team, flex options and.