Client Service Analyst in Asset Management Company
Work at one of the largest asset management firms globally
Competitive salary and benefits
One of the largest Asset Managers globally with offices in more than 100 countries.
- Provide consulting support for individual customers.
- Support for public pensions, private pensions, various institutional research and analysis related to alternative asset management and operation, data creation consulting activities provided to other institutional investors.
- Data organization, analysis, and preparation of materials related to the selection process of investment institutions.
- Direct communication with related departments, customers, and investment institutions related to the above items.
- Specification related to quantitative analysis (performance, risk, etc.), data organization, analysis, preparation of materials.
- Support for department and company common content development.
- Survey of overseas market trends, investor trends, regulatory trends, etc.
* Strong interest and commitment to investment consulting services for institutional investors (required)
* Basic skills related to system operation related to asset management (although it is preferable if you have used applications such as Bloomberg, FactSet and Axioma)
* Basic knowledge/experience over 3 years related to securities market, asset management, pension related business
* Skills in using PC applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* English ability for business level English conversation/reading of English documents and contact by e-mail
* Native or business level Japanese
* Execution ability to produce results, creativity to devise answers, flexible absorption of new knowledge, sense of trust/responsibility, cooperation/empathy with teams, and efficiency/speediness/accuracy in document preparation.
- Very competitive salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work at one of the largest asset managers globally
- Opportunity to be promoted to client service manager