Client Partner - Insurance
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥20,000,000 - ¥30,000,000
Large and stable organization
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational information technology service and consulting company with offices across the world.
- Primary responsibility of the Client Partner is to establish strategy for each account in the Insurance Segment considering the Relationship, Sales, Delivery and Operations perspective and execute on the same. The Client Partner is expected to manage the P&L (revenues & profits), headcount growth and collections
- To advise CXO level clients on strategic topics and help chart out their roadmap for business process and IT transformation
- Work with our marketing team to ensure the right branding and positioning of us in the client landscape
- Mentoring and grooming of the team aligned to organization goals
- The Client Partner also needs to ensure high customer satisfaction index
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years Account Management experience with large Insurance clients.
- Strong ability in Selling (as a Hunter as well as a farmer) and building strong relationships
- Experience in establishing and running a delivery organization in global set-up striving for delivery excellence
- Proven experience of local Insurance market with understanding of outsourcing trends and challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation
- Large office in central Tokyo with easy access
- Stable work environment