C#/Java Developer - Global Securities firm
Excellent work-life balance
Competitive Salary & International Environment
Our client is a member company of a Giant Financial Group. A Top-Tier Securities Firm with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company provides investors and corporate clients with a vast range of services, which is the factor that made their business so successful. The company has been raising in popularity as a place of work thanks to their excellent work culture and work-life balance. The company's offices are located in one the most important business centres of Tokyo.
Your role as a senior developer within the team will consist of but not limited to the following tasks:
- Develop new systems and platform to improve current work-flow and deliver excellent user experience.
- Define requirements from business users and design specifications
- Develop and deliver small enhancement of the existing pricing and documentation systems
- Migrate legacy EUC tools and documentation system to new systems.
- Provide L2 and L3 support. Work with Production Support team to deliver continuous services.
- Maintain and improve the team's development environment.
- Create release procedures.
If you meet the following criteria, then you are most probably the right candidate for the role:
- Strong Japanese language communication skills (speaking, reading, writing)
- Fluent in developing with C#, Java or Python (C# is desirable)
- Strong understanding of relational database and SQL (SQL Server experience is preferable)
- Punctual and polite team player
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Securities firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 11M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company