- Report directly overseas to the Regional Manager in Asia.
- International Work Enviornment.
My client is very established in Western countries, such as New Zealand, Australia, United States, and France. This company has over 40 offices, with over 300 employees and looking to expand even more.
- Expand and manage the current local market, also to maintain the company's brand image.
- Collect and analyze marketing strategies.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of local market activities.
Great communication skills- Fluent in Chinese or Korean.
2 years of experience in marketing and operation.
Have a creative mindset and have data analysis capabilities, markets, and consumer insight.
Having experience in leading, would be a bonus.
- Great location in Tokyo!
- International Work Environment.
- Opportunity to talk to influential clients.