Citrix engineer kanto
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
Very competitive salary
You can decide Kansai or Kanto working location
About Our Client
The hiring company is one of world's large insurance companies with fully bilingual working environment.
- Day to day support of a large concurrent Citrix user base and serve as the subject matter expert for all Citrix environments and service platforms.
- Performs normal system upgrades / new builds for both software and hardware, performance tuning and performs scripting for normal procedure automation while staying ahead of end of life on the virtualized Citrix platforms.
- Prioritizes work appropriately, carrying out assignments with the appropriate level of direction and completes tasks within deadlines with little supervision.
- Monitors work progress, informing team leaders, managers, and/or customers of project statuses, issues, or obstacles in a timely manner. Citrix Engineer resources are also expected to provide timely and accurate status reports.
- Engineering duties and initiatives as assigned related to emerging or existing virtualization strategies.
- Improving and adjusting the Virtual Desktop system.
- Design and implement Citrix / Netscaler system security.
- Budget / purchase management.
- Manage vendor team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Business Level English and Japanese (both verbal and written)
- Proven success of experience in all phases of server installation and maintenance of hardware and software, operating systems, virtual servers, cloud, and storage management. Experience in managing and deploying high availability Citrix environments including XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Experience installing and managing VMware.
- Understanding of virtual networks and how they interface into the physical network.
- Must have a solid foundation in Citrix Virtual Apps and Virtual desktops from initial requirements gathering, testing, documentation and installation through all troubleshooting aspects.
- Experience in designing, deploying and supporting large-scale Citrix environments using, XenApp and XenDesktop and management of on-premise controllers.
- Alignment to keeping end of life as a sole focus by continually moving the service forward in a fully supported version.
- Vulnerability management of servers and desktops in the environment to ensure compliance with the latest patches.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Able to choose from kansai or kanto working location, and work from home is allowed during pandemic